SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Importance of social media:-
Social media plays an important role in every student’s life. It is easier and convenient to access information, provide information and communicate via social media. Teachers and students are connected to each other and can make good use of these platforms for the working of their education.
Social media examples:-
Social networking is the use of internet-based social media programs to make connections with friends, family, classmates, customers and clients. Social networking can occur for social purposes, business purposes or both through sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Classmates.com and Yelp.
Different Types of Social Media Networks:-
- Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Media Sharing Networks: Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube.
- Discussion Forums: Reddit, Quora, Digg.
- Bookmarking and Content Curation Networks: Pinterest, Flipboard.
- Consumer Review Networks: Yelp, Zomato, TripAdvisor.
Purpose of social media:-
Social Media Today argue that the purpose of social media marketing is to build a brand and increase a brand’s visibility, through building relationships and communicating with potential customers. The two seem to go hand-in-hand.
The role of social media:-
Understanding the Role of Social Media in Marketing. … Social media gives marketers a voice and a way to communicate with peers, customers, and potential consumers. It personalizes the “brand” and helps you to spread your message in a relaxed and conversational way.
Social media according to:-
Social media is computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the building of virtual networks and communities. By design, social media is internet-based and gives users quick electronic communication of content.
Having trouble connecting with the right audiences or keeping your business’s social media accounts fresh and engaging? Let an award winning digital marketing agency save you time while delivering results!
The 6 Types of Social Media:-
- Social networks. A social network site is a social media site that allows users to connect and share with people who have similar interests and backgrounds. Facebook is the most popular example of a social network website. …
- Bookmarking sites.
- Social news.
- Media sharing.
- Blog comments and forums.
Social media in easy words:-
English Language Learners Definition of social media. : forms of electronic communication (such as Web sites) through which people create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, etc.
Examples of social media:-
Some examples of social media sites and applications include Facebook, YouTube, Del.icio.us, Twitter, Digg, blogs and other sites that have content based on user participation and user-generated content (UGC).
The Different Types Of Social Media Platforms To Serve Ads:-
- Social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+).
- Microblogging (Twitter, Tumblr).
- Photo sharing (Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- Video sharing (YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope, Vimeo).